Tuesday 2 September 2014

Barry M does Fishnet Stockings

I've joined a new challenge for September, September is Stamping Month. The lovely Miss Tina (author of the linked blog) has invited fellow stampers to join in and complete themed manicures with her.  I doubt I will manage a mani a day, but I'll participate whenever possible.  Scroll down for a list of themes.

I started on Day Two, so I have Lacy nails.  This is a stamping manicure that has been done over and over again, but I couldn't resist giving it a go. I vamped it up with my two favourite Barry M Gellys :)   Hope you like it.

Base colour: Primark Nail Polish, unnamed (peachy pink)
Stamp colour tops:  Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine, Plum GNP 1
Stamp colour tips: Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine, Satsuma GNP 7
Stamping plate: Konad M57-1 (like M57 only bigger images)

Indirect Sunlight

These are the challenge themes for September
Halogen Lighting

Tools of the Trade
Bottle Shot
Autumn Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment