Tuesday 29 July 2014

Learning Nail Decals Method 02

With thanks to these lovely ladies:

San Gw has an amazing decals video here, she is a great teacher, I learnt an awful lot from this concise tutorial.

Sumeet Kaur Singh has a wonderful inspiring blog, click here to see my inspiration for today's manicure.




Base colour: Essence colour &go, 109 Off to Miami
Stamp colour: Konad white
Decal colours: Sinful Color, Snow me white 101,  Barry M 318 Peach melba and Essence colour &go, 109 Off to Miami
Decal stamped with Konad black

Image plate: Moyou Tourist Collection -  20 (I can't get enough of this plate)


Not perfect, but really quick to complete

Tools of the trade

I stamped the decal onto clear base

Indirect sunlight
My first attempt using this technique failed!

No comments:

Post a Comment