Sunday 20 July 2014

Metal Leopard

Inspired by my phone case

Scroll to the bottom to see my inspiration.  I think the print would have been more striking had I stamped with black, but I couldn't resist combining this coppery / bronze metallic from Asda with pretty summer pastels. I love the way this metallic polished stamped and think I will be returning to asda to pick up the other shades in this range.

Base colours: Barry M 309 Strawberry I/C, Barry M 318 Peach Melba, Rimmel 60 Seconds, 450 Get your Shades on and OPI Ski Slope Sweetie HL E15
Base stamp colour 1: Konad White
Base image plate 1: Konad m57-1

Stamp colour 2: George Molten Metals, No 5 Party Animal
Image plate 2: Konad m93


Have a look at my previous post here for more details about the base for this manicure



I am very impressed with Asda's Molten Metal range for stamping
Grrrr!
Sorry about the glare
Tools of the trade
My phone camera seems to increase saturation
My inspiration: htc desire hd phone case

No comments:

Post a Comment