Saturday 25 October 2014

Diwali Gradient with Mariana

I had the opportunity to work with two very talented nail artists to collaborate manicures for my birthday.  Here is the full post for the first manicure:

My amazing Mexican friend Mariana contacted me as soon as I sent out invitations to join my Diwali Birthday Party.  She wanted to work with me and create a manicure together!  I was over the moon.  We realised that we both owned the konad stamping plate m99 and Mariana suggested gold stamping over an orange to red gradient.  So lush!!!!  I was so happy she joined me to celebrate my birthday together.

Check out her fantastic manicures on instagram:
http://instagram.com/stampingqueenblog

Base colours (from left to right in image below):
  • Maybelline Color Show, 220 Orange Fix
  • Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine, Paprika GNP 32
  • Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine, Chilli GNP 33 
Stamp colour:  Barry M Instant Nail Effects Foil, NP319 Silver
Stamping plate: Konad m99 (Not shown)

Bottle Shot
Indirect afternoon autumn sunlight
Close up
In the shade outside
Our twin manicure <3
Humongous finger!!!!
The base gradient
The base colours

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful work by both of you! Orange, red and gold are just a perfect Diwali combo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debs, these colours are great!!!! Mariana has amazing taste <3

      Delete