Thursday 15 May 2014

A Subtle Fairytale

I know that nail stamping looks most exciting close up and personal, my Dad finds it really difficult to see what's on my nails without a microscope.  He much prefers it when I use highly contrasting colours for stamp and base coat.

Going on Dads vision, this was an experiment to see if I could see stamped images on my own hand arms length when the colours used are fairly similar.  I could not!


Base colour: Sinful Colors, 300 Easy Going
Stamp colour: Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine, Papaya 416
Image plate: Moyou London Fairytale Collection 06


The stamped images on the backgrond hand all blend into one
Again background stamping image disapears
Moyou London Stamping Plate Fairytale Collection 06
Another beautiful moyou london image plate
I will stamp with stronger colours next time

No comments:

Post a Comment