Monday 12 May 2014

Village Fingers

A really difficult plate for a beginner like me.


This manicure took an entire evening to execute and was still not even close perfect!  The problem was trying to get the houses to look vertical on the nail, and to keep the straight lines of the roof and wall from stretching, wobbling, disapearing,  smudging, you name it...it will happen!

Base colour:  Boots Natural Collection, White
Stamp colour: Primark, un-named blue
Image plate: Moyou London Mother Nature Collection 06


How cute

A firmer stamper is useful

























I found these incredibly hard to stamp




























I am backdating posts to date I took the photo. As a final note: please forgive poor photography, messy cuticles and bad stamping. This is a learning curve for me, and I will improve.


No comments:

Post a Comment