Tuesday 13 May 2014

Moyou London Fairytale Collection 06

My all time favourite plate


The Moyou Stamper got lost in the post and the Konad double ended stamper was taking too long to arrive.  So I scavenged and hunted, and found something that did the job (see last picture) . Please don't look too closely at my photos since the stamping image did not transfer crisply and the detail is lost.  There is definitely nothing wrong with the Moyou London image plate!

White used: Sinful colors, Snow me White 101
Pink used: Rimmel 60 Seconds, 405 Rose Libertine
Image plate: Moyou London, Fairytale Collection - 06

Moyou London Stamping Plate Fairytale Collection 06 Inverse Primark and Sinful Colors
I am so sorry about the messy cuticles




Moyou London Stamping Plate Fairytale Collection 06 Inverse Primark and Sinful Colors
Thumb and index fingers are inverse stamped


Swatch test when plate arrived

Can't seem to get my images right today. They just wont line up how I want them too :(

No comments:

Post a Comment