Friday 31 October 2014

A = Angles

A-Z Weekly Blog

I am so happy to be part of a group of nail bloggers A-Z challenge.  We will post alphabetically every thursday. This is the first week and so we have the letter A.  The theme for A is "Angles" (and also angels).

Base colours:
  • Sinful Colors, 101 Snow me White
  • Maybelline Super Stay, 20 Uptown Blue
  • Essie Nail Lacquer, Where's my Chauffeur
Stamp colours:
  • Konad Stamping Polish in White
  • Essie Mirror Metallics, 944 Blue Rhapsody
  • Rimmel 60 Seconds, 825 Sky High
Stamping plate: Q Girl - 016

Close up
Alphabet themed nail art!!!!
This is a fantastic polish for stamping
Massive finger!!!!!
Halogen lighting
Variations
Tools of the Trade
The first stamp
If you have noticed that this base stamp does not match the photos of my finished manicure, you have great eyes!!!!  This happened because I badly damaged the stamping on my ring finger during clean-up (I was at my Dad's house). I had to remove the stamping and the old polish and start fresh.  I only had a white polish with me so I stamped in turquoise.

The base for my index finger
More cat hair



2 comments:

  1. I love how you doubled stamped, I must try this out now. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica, it's such a quick and easy technique, and you don't have to worry about lining the image up or getting it straight!!!!! Have fun and I'd love to see your manicure when you finish <3

      Delete