Friday 17 October 2014

Not for the Squeemish

I do apologise for this horrible post.  I've seen a few girls with gory bloody nails like this and couldn't stop myself, I had to try it out.  I watched this video by PackAPunchPolish explaining the technique, she also has some photos on her blog post.

The look is achieved by quickly laying white, red, shiny top coat, then nude and matte top coat.  When this is dry to the touch, simply break the nude "skin" with a tooth pick to allow the glossy red to be exposed and ooze out and the white layer underneath will look like bone.

White:  Sinful Colors, 101 Snow me White
Red:  Miss Sporty Lasting Colour, 540 Boys Love Me
Gloss:  Konad top coat.
Nude:  Primark Nail Polish, Unnamed (nude)
Matte:  Rimmel Lycra Pro, Matte Finish

Are you sure?


This ripped flesh manicure is totally disgusting.  I really don't like looking at it.  I am going to remove it right away.  Unless you have a fancy dress or halloween party to attend, I wouldn't recommend trying this out yourself.

Yuck!
Horrible Bottle Shot!
Close up of the gore
Breaking the Skin
Vile!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment