This manicure needed to be really feminine, yet strong. I quickly realised that the inverted roses on this moyou pro plate would be perfect. Stamping these bold flowers in pretty pinks seemed obvious; but see the "tools and planning" photo to find out how I chose which colours and where they went.
Stamping Plate: Moyou London Pro Collection xl - 07
Colours used (from right to left in photo below):
- Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine, Rose Hip GNP 20 (base)
- Sinful Colors, 101 Snow me White (base)
- Rimmel Lasting Finish, 502 Hot Tropicana (base and stamping)
- Mundo de Uñas Stamping Polish, 20. Fiusha (stamping)
- Homemade Konad Pink (stamping)
- Konad Stamping Polish in White (stamping)
|The base colours|
|The stamp colours|
|Tools and Planning|
|Or Quality Street?|
This manicure really reminds me of the giant tins of roses chocolates my family gets for christmas.
|Sadly no green triangles in here|