Monday 6 October 2014

Squirrels and Acorns

This is my first manicure for the newly formed facebook group: Stamp one, Stamp all Ten! And the theme for the group this week is "Fall"  You can see the manicures from the other lovely ladies in our group at the bottom of this post.

This challenge gave me a wonderful opportunity to use my new barry m aquarium polish.  I sponged some No 7 golden goodness onto my tips for some extra Autumn bling.  I made sure my right and left hands were slightly different since both squirrels and hedgehogs seem partial to the garden at the moment.
I really need to thank Lisa Hernandez from NailUpdate for her awesome tips on duochrome photography.  I still have a lot to learn, see Lisa's multichrome photo at the end of this post.

Base colour:  Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine, Paprika GNP 32
Duochrome:  Barry M Aquarium Collection, AQNP4 Mediterranean
Gold tips:  No 7 Stay Perfect, Limited edition, Gold Palms
Stamp colour: Konad black
Stamping plates: Moyou London Greek Mythology Collection 06 and Mother Nature Collection 03

Bottle shot
My left hand
Self Timer
Halogen lighting
The Stamping Plates
Tools of the Trade
Multchrome base
Gigantic thumb
Under the trees

Lisa Hernandez and multichrome



2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! Well worth the time invested in the base colours; they're not obscured by the stamping and really add to the look. I love these :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 Thanks so much gorgeous Debz, I found this a really tricky manicure. I had to remove so many stamping flops! I am pleased with how it finally turned out <3

      Delete