|Our Beach Manicures|
I was so delighted when the gorgeous Mariana Linares (who is my Stamping queen) agreed to work on a manicure with me. You can find her awesome manicure on instagram (she also has a blog which is beautiful, but not quite up to date due to pc trouble.
We decided to forget Autumn for this and do a beach themed summer manicure. We used a base layer of stamping to show the sea on the sand. Then added shell decals with corals and pinks.
Base colour: Sinful Colors, 101 Snow me White
Base stamp colours:
- Mundo de Uñas Stamping Polish, 12. Cream
- Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine, Sugar Apple GNP 21
Decals from left in photo below:
- Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine, Papaya GNP 13
- Barry M Nail Paint, NP318 Peach Melba
- Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine, Rose Hip GNP 20
- Rimmel 60 Seconds, 405 Rose Libertine
Stamping plate: Moyou London Sailor collection - 07
|Tools of the Trade|
Mariana and a small group of her mexican stamping friends are also responsible for setting up this month's breast cancer awareness challenge "On Wednesday We Wear Pink". You are welcome to join in this wednesday with pink polka dots. Use the following ig hashtags: #enoctubreusamosrosa #OnWednesdaysWeWearPink #manirosaenoctubre