Friday 17 October 2014

Please join my Birthday Party

A huge hello my lovely viewers, my wonderful friends and all fellow nail art enthusiasts.  I really need your help!

I am hoping to set up a guest slot for all of you on my blog.  It is for my birthday, Thursday the 23rd of October.  This amazingly also happens to be Diwali, an ancient Hindu festival celebrated in autumn every year also known as the Festival of Lights.  Thank you so much Sumeet for letting me know this and that it is very lucky <3.

So, I am inviting all of you, my nail art friends to create a manicure inspired by Diwali for my birthday.  This could be anything:  Perhaps just a colour you think represents this celebration, maybe glitter, I'll be stamping, free-hand is always exciting, or anything else you could think of.

Feel free to contact me with your images or links anytime.  I will start compiling the post right now and it will go live on my birthday.

I don't know how many of you will be interested, or whether you have time this week, but I'd love you to be a part of this.  If any of you are interested, we could plan a manicure together, you could depict Diwali on your own nails or you could let your imagination run totally wild on an accent finger, I'd love to post and share your ideas.

I'll compile all of your photos on my blog with links to your own site or any other social media.  I'd also love to add some of your own text or a description of your manicure along with your photo and.  And of course, anything else, if you want to add more..

You can email me with your photos theenchantingbob@gmail.com or send them via any other social media we connect with.  I have also added an Inlinkz below, so be sure to add your manicure there.

Please use the hashtag #BobsDiwaliBirthday


Cities light up
The details are so beautiful
Everyone is welcome




No comments:

Post a Comment