Sunday 10 August 2014

Bollywood


The AIS challenge for Sunday 10th August is:   Bollywood.  I thought I'd go for a full nail image in a hot summery colour as a background to some striking dark flourishes.  Unfortunately, my stamping was off, and so every finger has a wonky black mess on it instead.  For this reason, I thought I'd start the post with the base stamping images.


Base colour: OPI Ski Slope Sweetie HL E15
Stamp colour: Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine, Papaya 416
Base Plate: Moyou London Suki Collection - 06 and Artist Collection - 11


Under a tree
Halogen lighting
For the black bits:

Stamp colour: Konad black
Stamping plate: Moyou London Pro Collection - 07  XL and Tourist collection - 20


Self timer function helps position fingers to hide wonky stamping
Right hand, missing parts of every flourish
Left hand, spectacularly off center :)
Scary close-up of the base stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment