Manicure One: A totally gorgeous nude from Primark, just two coats required, it made me feel very elegant.
Manicure Two: Stamped stripes, see my previous post for details (click here). This pleased me so much, finally a grown up stamping manicure.
Manicure Three: The bows, these turned the sophisticated stripes into a cute girly manicure. A few dots and matching colour rhinestones completed the look.
The bows are simple decals, I list the polishes from left to right in the "so many polishes" photo posted below:
- (Stamped) Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine, Plum GNP 1
- (decal) Primark Nail Polish, Unnamed (lilac)
- (Stamped) Primark Nail Polish, Unnamed (crimson)
- (decal) Primark Nail Polish, Unnamed (pale peach)
- (Stamped) Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine, Satsuma GNP 7
- (decal) Beauty UK Nail Polish, Unnamed (yellow)
- (Stamped) Revlon Colorstay, 290 Midnight
- (decal) Primark Nail Polish, Unnamed (pale turquoise)
Sparkles: Moyou Nail Art Rhinestone Pack in 12 different colours <3
Dotting: With stamping colour, requires more practise!!!!
I really really want to thank the beautiful Lucie (find her videos here: Loving Nails - Nail Art) for her fantastic tip of using a nail art brush to fill in decals instead of my usual dotting too chaos. The brush worked so much better for me, I felt I had much more control over the amount of polish I added and where it went.
|So many polishes|
|In the soft autumn sun|
|Just bows before chaos!|