Wednesday 6 August 2014

Orange for Elisa

This manicure is about Orange.  Elisa kindly said my manicure inspired her.  This motivated me to grab all my orange nail polishes and continue the happy orange summer theme. Enjoy...I had great fun with this.

Gradient moon: Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine, Papaya 416
Gradient tip:  Barbara Daly nail polish, Pink Ribbon
Blending coat: Essence colour and go, 152 Give me nude baby (for a white jelly with gold shimmer to help disguise mistakes!)
Stamp colour: Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine, GNP7 Satsuma 317
Image plate: All of the full nail images on Cheeky CH44
Trying to figure out how to pose :)

Halogen Lighting

Indirect natural light

Tools of the trade


The gradient before stamping





And my inspiration for this orange manicure, the lovely Elisa:

Elisa Rush with a wicked holo mani <3


No comments:

Post a Comment