Tuesday 30 September 2014

Autumn Blooms

It's the last day of September is Stamping month, and I have finally embraced the change in season with this gorgeous rust colour (Paprika GNP 32) by barry m.  I used an iridescent glitter as a sponged gradient on my tips and set it all off with some gold rhinestones.  I am also really happy about the chance to chop my nails off!  My bicycle needs washing, and there are a few other nail unfriendly tasks I've been putting off since I started this daily challenge. Goodbye long impractical nails, hello Autumn

Base colour: Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine, Paprika GNP 32
Glitter: Mixed glitter from Amazon
Stamp colour: Konad White
Stamping plate: Moyou London Pro Collection - 10 XL
Rhinestones: Pack of 1200 mixed colour from Moyou London

Indirect sun
Bottle Shot!!!
Rusty glitter = Swoooon 
Self timer again...

Tools of the Trade
Indirect sunlight
This photo is upside down!

No comments:

Post a Comment