Thursday 4 September 2014

Summery Citrus Fruits

Today is day four of, September is Stamping Month the theme is "Food".  Tina has somehow produced the most wonderful list of inspiring themes, I feel I need to take part in them all.  For the food theme today, I chose another Moyou plate, with positive and negative citrus fruits.  I love all the hot colours these fruits come in so had to stamp over a gradient from lemon to grapefruit.

I had to stamp twice on all fingers except the pinky, since the image wasn't the right shape for my nails.  A careful stamper could line this up much better than I did.  This would avoid the strange diagonal line I am sporting!!!

Base colour: Sinful Colors, 101 Snow me White (to show off the zesty gradient)
Sponged gradient from half moon down:
  • Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine, Grapefruit GNP 8
  • Max Factor Max Effect Mini, 25 Bright Orange
  • Beauty UK, unnamed (yellow)
Stamp colour: Konad White
Stamping plate: Moyou London Greek Mythology Collection - 06

Under the trees
Halogen lighting <3
Tools of the Trade
Bright gradients are easier over white
Another big clean-up job
The base gradient
Halogen lighting
Indirect autumn sunlight

No comments:

Post a Comment