Sunday 7 September 2014

Straight Suki Tryout

Hooray, it's the AIS Sunday Challenge again :)  With 95 votes the challenge for Sunday Sept. 07 is:  Geometric Nails.

I am really excited about this, but I had trouble choosing which pattern to wear...Sailor, Artist, Greek Mythology, Suki, Pro, Princess Cheeky or Konad.  Hard decision!  But Suki won, and even then, there were several gorgeous geometric images to choose from.  So I went for the most difficult...straight lines, in a cartesian pattern.  Watch out for wobbles!

Base colour: Sinful Colors, 300 Easy Going
Stamp colour:  George (Asda) Molten Metals, No. 5 Party Animal
Stamping plate: Moyou London Suki Collection - 06

I am still trying to master the straight line!  I even attempted a video of this manicure to analyse my technique.  Apparently, having the tripod on my lap isn't a good idea.  Every time I cleaned the plate (ie, after every nail) the camera moved with me.  I felt quite dizzy watching the footage back!  So luckily for you, I am just showing off the photos :)  But I hope you like them. <3

Self timer again.
Bronze labyrinth
Tools of the Trade
The last sunshine of the day
My right hand
r" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" class="tr-caption-container" style="margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; text-align: center;">

Left hand under halogen lighting

No comments:

Post a Comment