Wednesday 17 September 2014

Sweet Things

I'm back!  Today is day 17 of September is Stamping Month and the theme is "candy"

I love these Stamping polishes from Mundo de Uñas!!!!  I have a huge list of reasons you should try them, at the bottom of this post.

Base colour:  Rimmel Salon Pro, 317 Hip Hop
Base shimmer:  OPI Nail Lacquer, Ski Slope Sweetie HL E15 (not pictured)
Stamp colour:   Mundo de Uñas Stamping Polish, 14. Violet
Decals:  My konad mix and Mundo de Uñas Stamping Polish, 16. Lilac
Stamping plate: Moyou London Princess Collection - 08 and 11

Halogen Lighting
Halo Lighting
Indirect sunlight
Tools of the Trade
The decals
Sunshine and sweeties
Autumn sun

I've been playing with my Mundo de Unas stamping polishes for a couple of days now and really believe that their creator Sylvia is actually a magician!

Firstly: I can't actually believe how vivid these colours are over black.  Magic is the only explanation!  The photos do not do these polishes justice.

And this polish is so thick, I only need the tiniest amount to cover the image I want.

Also, these polishes are so slow to dry I don't have to panic to finish stamping each nail.

Next, I love that I don't have to clean my image plate every time I stamp, the polish doesn't set on the plate, so I just add a touch more and pick up another perfect image <3

And, sellotape really does take this stamping polish off the nail, I don't have to worry so much about making mistakes now.

Tape also removes the Mundo de Unas stamping polish from my cuticles so much better too.  My clean up is much quicker and easier now.

Lastly try as I might, I have not managed to smear these polishes with top coat application.  I was curious, and really did put this to the test, swiping topcoat over the same place multiple times, double dipping etc, my Mundo de Unas did not smear :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice sweet nails :) I'm looking forward to get my Mundo de Unas order. Thanks for sharing your experience with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problems Alesya, the Mundos polishes are very different to work with, but so much more flexible than konad. I think I love them!!!!

    ReplyDelete